A master planned community in Arvada, Colorado with over 1,000 acres of open terrain, beautiful city views and small-town charm just minutes from Boulder.
Candelas is comprised of over 11,500 acres of protected land, 193 acres of open space and 6,000 acres of Rocky Flats Wildlife. Enjoy Colorado’s natural beauty and majestic views while enjoying the convenience of Denver’s metropolitan centers.
- Nearly 1,500 acres of master-planned community
- Over 13.5 miles of hiking and biking trails nearby
- On-site school – Click here for more info on Three Creeks K-8
- Five active family-friendly parks and community garden
- Two Neighborhood Swim and Fitness Clubs
- Planned Candelas Town Center with future shopping/dining/entertainment
- 193 acres of Open Space
- Easy commute to Golden, Boulder and Denver
- Surrounded by majestic mountains, canyons, valleys and Colorado’s big blue skies
Sign up to get the Candelas Neighborhood Insider Newsletter
Please email Natalia Blackie at email@example.com to be added to the list. Thanks!
(Note: You must be a current resident of Candelas)