As an SRES® in the Jefferson County area, I am well acquainted with housing options for retirees and pre-retired along our beautiful front range! I enjoy helping my clients who are affected by changing “seasons of life”. The “second home” market is quite popular in our area since we have so many local attractions. Let’s get acquainted so that I can listen to your story and see if we can work together to improve your quality of life in the “golden” years. Contact me anytime!
What is an SRES®
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist the 50 plus market in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to real estate agents who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
SRES® designees also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home and assist Boomers in relocating to the home of their future.
What qualities make an SRES® different?
- Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with 50 plus issues.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a 50 plus client, and tries to minimize them.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including adult children and caretakers.
- Is knowledgeable in senior housing options from active adult communities to assisted living.
- Has a wide network of other senior focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
I’m pleased to be your SRES®.
Contact Natalia Blackie today for more information at 720-839-2117 or start your home search now below!
[optima_express_quick_search style=”twoline” showPropertyType=”true”]