Arvada Police Department Drug Take Back Event
The Drug Take-Back program, provided in partnership by the W. Michael Northey Foundation partners with the Arvada Police Department, gives residents a safe way to dispose of medications. Medications should never be flushed down the toilet.
- This is a free program. Donations benefit the Foundation, providing scholarships to college-bound Arvada high school students and help to families of officers killed or injured in the line of duty.
- Participating is easy. Simply gather up your unused, unwanted and expired medications and bring them to the event location, drive up, handoff and drive away.
When is the Event?
The Drug Take Back is held on Saturday, April 13, from 8 am until 12 noon.
The Drug Take Back will be at the Arvada Police Department, 8101 Ralston Rd.
What Can I Bring?
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Medications Samples
- Pet Medications
- Liquid Medications in leak-proof containers
- Medicated Ointments and Lotions
Items they cannot accept:
- Bloody or Infectious Waste
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Aerosol Cans
- IV Bags
- Illicit Drugs
- Chemotherapy and radioactive substances
- Oxygen Containers
- NO Needles or Other Sharps
- Medical Equipment
Natalia Blackie is a REALTOR® and Broker Associate with RE/MAX Alliance specializing in residential homes in Colorado all along the Front Range with over 20+ years in marketing experience. Natalia help clients find the home that best fits their unique needs, then provides high-quality results that meet their objectives. She has worn many hats in her career — designer, marketer, content strategist, and business owner. As a result, she has a unique ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and to navigate complex challenges. Natalia is also a member of the following associations: Denver Metro Association of Realtors, Colorado Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Builders Realty Council, Arvada Chamber of Commerce, Active Volunteer and Board member of the Citizen’s Police Academy of Arvada Alumni. If you have a real estate need I can help with, please get in touch. Real Estate Designations include: Accredited Commercial Practitioner (ACP®), Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®), Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®), Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR®), ePro®, and REALTOR®